Fervor




Off shoulder tops, soft pants, big as hats and fringes bags definitely screams bohemian. My love for the style has become more fervor – henceforth the title for this blog post. Since I have become really busy for the past few months and haven’t post anything here what so ever,  I wanted to declare to you all that I officially choose Bohemian as my style! HAHA okay, it sounded like a really huge announcement in my head but writing it makes me really laugh at myself.






 If it’s still not obvious enough, I just want to state it out there that I have this little obsession with off shoulders.. by little, I mean HUGE! So, when I stumbled upon an online store called Sheer and Croissant and saw this white off shoulder top, I just had to buy it! I originally wanted to pair this up with a denim skirt or printed shorts, but then I decided against it since I wanted to be extra comfortable for a very busy day, Hence, why I chose to wear these bohemian looking pants.




I didn’t have to think twice in pairing up these clothes with simple accessories since it just didn’t need a pop of color but for the sake of having another hint of color other than my black and white clothes, I added this New look army green colored bag and hologram platform sandals. Besides, these touches of colors are so subtle that it doesn’t take away attention from the clothes.



So that’s it for this blog post! I hope ya’ll stay in tune for more posts and I’ll be renovating my blog again in a couple of days. Thank you for reading!

HAT- Cotton On
TOP- Sheer and Crossiant
PANTS- Department Store
SHOES- Blithe Ventures




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images