WATCH ME TRY TO BLOG

Hello readers! I’m Trisha C. Regalado, a sixteen year old blogger. Hoping and trying to be HAHA. To start this blog of, I’m just going to introduce myself and say some facts about me. Well, for starters, I’m short, like really short. Unfortunately, I’m just4’11. Second, I am a certified instagram addict and lastly, I’m in love with fashion and everything about it. So, I’ve made my introduction, Here’s my first outfit post.

Everything I'm wearing is from online shops.

This is my go-to outfit, when I'm in a hurry or just going to the mall this is what I wear. A little bit edgy and girly at the same. 
Midriff Top-FOREVER 21 (bought online for only PHP100)
I bought this top online for only PHP 100, which is a really good deal since this top is PHP800+ in the physical store in F21. Wearing this with my black shorts really emphasis the prints on my top which are sunflowers! The prints on this top makes this outfit girly-er which is what I do best, mixing edgy with girly prints like these.



 And Oh! By the way, I'm selling these black shorts in my online shop (SHORTSGASMCEBU). High Waist Shorts are really helpful especially when you're a type of person who wears midriffs or crop tops to hide your belly. It also gives your outfit a really cute retro statement.

DETAILS AND ACCESSORIES

Bowler Hat
This Bowler hat has been my fave ever since I bought it. It gives your outfit a really BOOM since it makes it more sophisticated yet playful at the same time. I also bought this hat online for only PHP250 which is really cheap since a lot of stores sell this for PHP400+.



Crystals from The Ornametals
That's all for now dear readers! Stay in tune for more outfit posts and more of my shortness!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I really need to get myself some high waisted shorts to pair with my crop tops...

    xx, Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images