Touch of Sophistication

 "Forget about the rules and wear what you like" has always been my number 1 rule when it comes to fashion. It's not really about impressing others but being satisfied with yourself.









 This outfit has been long overdue since I haven't really updated my blog due to my hectic schedule but now that its summer, I'm finally able to write (Yay for me!!) By the way, I just graduated high school, yay!! So let's get back to my outfit. Lately, we've been seeing a lot of people wearing black and white, so the crazy fashion person that I am, I've been obssesed with wearing these colors. To match my b&w outfit off, I added a little gold accent to make the look much more sophisticated. 


 Off shoulders has been my favorite style to wear since it makes you look vintage and that the same time a little daring since it shows off your collarbone, which for me is the perfect amount of sexiness. I bought this top online but I forgot the shop (sorry!) but you could also get this in different online shops in instagram like trulyyours.ph for only PHP 250, the quality is good and you can trust the shop too.

BLACK OFF SHOULDER TOP- online (around PHP 200+)






 I got this origami skorts from online which was for PHP 150 only. I recommend wearing origami skorts since it's really comfortable especially now that it's summer. It is also really convenient since you don't have to change outfit since you could wear from day to night and still look high-end. You can also but this in different colors and wearing it in whatever style you want you could make it look edgy, feminine or even expensive.










ACCESSORIES






 This clutch is TO DIE FOR! I swear ever since I lay my eyes upon it, I've been in love with it and it's price is afforable too. I bought this at SM Accessories for only PHP 780+, which is cheaper than the other brands I saw. The gold edges are definety the one that stole my heart. This clutch is so diverse in which you could use it in casual events like going to the mall or a special occasion in which you could dress fancily. Which I did, I used this in my graduation ball (photo below)

 GRADUATION BALL GOWN (Btw, this is my forever partner, Adrian. Say hi!)

I bought these shoes at So Fab which honesty I bought out of  impulse (guilty impulsive buyer! heh)  but I am in love with this especially with the gold detail that matches my sunglasses and my clutch. With the nude color my outfit sure does stand out without the shoes over- shining it.
Before I say anything else, wanna hear a pick up line? "Girl: Why are you wearing sunglasses? Boy: Because the light of your love is blinding" HAHAHAHAHA okay please laugh at my joke *shy emoji*, enough with the jokes, let's talk about sunnies!! So, what I'm wearing is from Ray Ban which is super old since we bought this around four years ago. I don't really remember the price but you can also buy from another brand, Sunnies by Charlie, which is cheaper and the styles are really good too.
 To top my outfit off (yes pun intended and yes I've used this joke in my other post HAHA yes I'm a loser) is my oh-so-perfect bowler hat and you could use in any outfits as you can see in my previous posts.



 So that's it for now, I hope you'll stay in tune for more outfit post and oh, I'll be blogging about my trip to Bantayan Island soon. Thank you for reading! If you want help regarding your outfit choices or where to buy stuff online do email me at trisharegalado@gmail.com.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images