Mosaic





Notice anything different? Yes yes, it's obvious, I grew taller, yay! Just kidding, I'm still short, unfortunately. Jokes aside, I decided to cut my hair short, as you have noticed. I wanted to change my look drastically since everything in my life right now is about to change really fast.

 As I've mention in my previous posts, I'm about to go to college, a Co-ed college to be exact. I've been stuck in the same all-girls school, for 10 years already. So, having everything about to change makes me feel really anxious and nervous, and that's why I decided to blog about this look, to ease up the tension that has building up in my stomach all summer.






This look is kinda different in terms of what I usually wear since this is more of a daring party outfit. Even though it's different from what I usually wear, this outfit is totally my style. From the cropped halter top with cutouts to the blue tennis skort, this really represents who I am and what I love about fashion.
This top is from SHOP COPPER, an online store that I've discovered while lurking at the internet around 3AM. I instantely ordered a lot from their shop since I felt that love at first sight feeling (Shopaholic moment, *sigh*). This top has to be my favorite among the clothes that I ordered. The patterns on this thing absolutey blows my mind, super gorgeous! And of course the cut out & back details makes this top alot more interesting and cute. 





This skort is from Forever 21, it kinda looks like a tennis skirt but isn't. I don't know what to
call it, but I really love the pleats.

The clutch is from SM acessories and my shoes are from Hue Manila, an online shop.





  So, that's all for now. I got to say, this is one of my favorite photoshoots since the colors look really stunning & I had a lot of fun during the shoot. Regarding my hair, do you guys like it? Do send me a message in Facebook or Instagram on what you think of my hair. 

P.S. I made my hair shorter since the back part keeps on flying away and colored it dark brown recently, I'll blog about it soon.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images