Concinnity




Have you heard the song called Photograph by Ed Sheeran? Well, earlier, when I was trying to decide what to wear, I kept on listening to this song. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! And there was a line that said "So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans" and I was like "I should wear ripped jeans today!" which is so unusual and weird since I don't really like to wear pants or anything that could cause me discomfort but because of the song, I wore it. Is it weird that I find inspiration in everything? Maybe it is but it really helps me in deciding what I should wear for the day. You could ALWAYS find inspiration in the tiniest things that you could think of, may it be because of the color of your room or the way your garden looks that day.





I love strips and off shoulder tops, so, two of these together makes the perfect combination of the top that I've wanted. This top that I'm wearing is actually one of my designs. I drew it then made a dressmaker sew it for me. The fact that this top is off shoulder really makes a different since it adds a little bit of drama and flare to the look. It's not just a regular tight top but it is more than that, which makes it more interesting. Pairing this top with my oh-so-destroyed jeans makes the look more composed since these two balance out what's lacking of the other (just like love.... HAHA yes, I know I sound so cheesy LOL).



These destroyed boyfriend jeans is from my online store, Blithe Ventures. I might sell these again so just follow my shop (Shameless plug HAHA). Distressed boyfriend jeans really makes your outfit to a whole new level but don't forget, NEVER overdressed. These jeans do not need a top to over shine them since these are already a show stopper. You can pair these with strips style tops or plain colored tees.




As I've said in my previous blog post, I've recently cut my hair a little bit short and colored it dark brown, which doesn't really show in these pictures. I honestly love my hair now that it's shorter. I would just like to say thank you for everyone who compliment my hair, it really did boost my confident. Thank you!




I'll be starting college tomorrow, unfortunately, so, I will be taking a little break from blogging for about a month so I could change the template again, watch out! If you need any advice please message me in facebook or instagram.


Thank you so much for reading this! Whoever you are. 'till the next time.

TOP- MY DESIGN
PANTS- BLITHE VENTURES
SHOES- HUE MANILA
SUNGLASSES- RAY BAN



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images