LETHARGIC


Mesh tops and Denim skorts are the perfect mix for a lethargic kind of day



Hello my dear readers! I'm finally back to blogging, yay! As I've said in my previous post, I'll be changing my template, which you could see that I haven't really done anything new. So maybe I'll change it around two months from now. (HAHA sorry I'm lazy) It has been a very busy month for me since I just started college, which by the way is really really hard. I'm hoping that I could balance out blogging and studying. So, enough about me and my problem, and let's talk about my outfit.





Anyways, I've been really tired lately because of studying all the time, so, I wanted to dress up and just go out and just have fun without worrying about  studying or anything closely related to school. This kind of outfits is totally my style. A little bit stylish but not too outrandish. This mesh top with white details on the side is one of my go-to top since you could pair it with anything denim or you could go all girly and wear a cute floral skirt.




I paired this top with another piece that I absolutely adore! This denim skort has been in my closet, waiting for its pair and I finally found it's perfect pair! These two pieces compliment each other so well. I love how this look screams sporty but at the same time urban.





I then top this outfit with my favorite floppy hat which I got at Cotton On and a pair of chunky black heels that I finally bought! I honestly love the white pair more but sadly I couldn't find another pair. So anyone that knows a shop that I could buy one, please message me! 





So that's it for now! I'm so happy and grateful for all people have been message me and say that they read and love my blog, it's been really gratifying! I hope you all like my outfit! 


TOP: Forever 21
BOTTOM: Bershka
HAT: Cotton On
NECKLACE: Online
SHOES: SM Parisian


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images