Road Trip Outfit




Since it's summer already, a lot of people are going on vacations already and enjoying the sun but with vacations there are always road trips in which you have to dressed cozy and easy to maintain outfits.This blog post is what I usually wear on trips like these.



On road trips, I usually wear a tank top, an oversized t-shirt or a comfy romper. In this case, what I'm wearing is my gray tiger print tank top which I bought at Cotton On. I have around three different prints with this kind of tank top since I can wear it in different ways and still look effortless and chic. This top can also be paired with leggings or denim shorts.


I then paired this top off with an oversized crochet kimono from Promod to make this look a lot more Boho chic style which is favorite type of style. This also gives this look more of my personality since it gives this vibrant vibes which I love to show in my outfits. This kimono is not just to look good but it's a really handy since it keeps me warm during the long cold air condition trips that I have to endure everytime we travel.





The key in wearing print on print is to find subtle details that's the same with the other print for it to have the unity that makes the look more composed, These shorts gives this look the unity that is needed since some color details of the shorts matches the color of the top that I'm wearing. It's not just eyeful to look at but it is also really comfy.






Another Jump shot. Sorry! I can't help it, HAHA. 
I've been searching for this kind of hat for weeks already and finally, I found one already! You can buy this at Cotton On for PHP 800, it's cheaper than usual thatother shops sell, the quality is really good too. This is a must have for the summer since it looks super cute and it also protects you from the sun.




This bag is from F&F and is one of my favorite since the little details on this bag makes it look a lot cuter than any other bag. It's not too big that makes you feel uncomfortable during the trip and it is not too small that you can put your essentials in it. 

To be extra comfy, wear a pair of sneakers like these since it's not too formal and you can still look adorable while wearing it. You can also wear shoes like strap on sandals or doll shoes but definitely not high heels, wearing high heels is not practical since it doesn't give you the comfort that you need for a long trip.





So, now you know what to wear during long tiresome trips. Please email me or comment below certain questions you want me to answer in what to wear during vacation trips. thank you for reading! 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images