Not Your Ordinary Basic

Happy New Year, Readers! Another year, more blog post to go! To start this New Year off, here’s an outfit post about what I usually wear daily or an outfit I wear when I go to the mall. In the Philippines, a lot of people have been into this new "basics outfit" craze and unfortunately I’ve been infected as well, HAHA. But seriously tho, wearing basic is one of the simplest styles you can rock in. Wearing a tank top and denim pants would make the best kind of basic attire or even an oversized top with a pair of high waist shorts, it really depends on the way you make it your own, to make it something YOU, and not just wearing the trend. So here’s my take on a basic outfit.







So, I had to go to Ayala Center Cebu because of meet-ups for my online shop Blithe Ventures (in Instagram) and had a spontaneous photo with my Best friend, Adrian Plania, since he’s been bugging me about posting another blog post. Annoying right? Not really tho, he is really supportive of things that I'm passionate about especially blogging about fashion. Okaaaay back to my outfit.



Jeans- BLITHE VENTURES (instagram) // Shoes- RUBI SHOES

Monochromatic outfits is the most popular basic attires and the best too (in my opinion haha). So, I wore these High Waist Knee Ripped Jeans that you can buy from my online shop, Blithe Ventures. It’s really comfy and cheap too! These jeans can be paired with different kinds of tops that gives it an edgy kind of vibes because of the knee ripped and it's also very retro!

 










Bag- F&F


Just to have a pop of color for my outfit, I chose this bag that has blue edges since I’m not a type of person who like to wear monochrome all the way. I like wearing B&W but too much B&W is too much. This bag is from F&F, I got this for only PHP700+ which is a really great deal since you can use it for different kinds of outfit.


Top- TOPSHOP


This cropped tank top that I bought from Topshop for only PHP500+, great deal right? It’s really cheap considering the brand the quality detail pattern is absolutely gorgeous and makes your outfit unique. ! This top gives my look a boho/edgy kind of style which inspired my title. To top of my outfit is my all-time favorite hat (Yes, pun intended HAHA). This hat is what makes the outfit me, it shows my personality and my sense of style.

            That’s all for now! Thank you for reading! And please do follow my Instagram account (@trishregalado) and be updated on my OOTDs.


Top- TOPSHOP
Jeans- BLITHE VENTURES (instagram)
Shoes- RUBI SHOES/ COTTON ON
Bag- F&F
Necklace- THE ORNAMENTALS (instagram)

Suggestion: Try to check some online shops in Instagram, they are really affordable the quality is great too!

          

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images